- Nickel Alloy
- Special Steel Bars and Tubes >
- Products >
- Home >
- Functional under harsh environment
- Nickel alloy features superior high-temperature strength, corrosion resistance and heat resistance. The material can be used under harsh environments where general stainless steel and heat resistant steel cannot be used.
- The material is mainly used in airplanes as well as chemical, petrochemical and nuclear power plants.
- Sanyo Special Steel responds to diversified needs of customers through mass production by electric furnaces and a small amount of special melting by VAR and ESR.